"Training"

Got on the trainer for the first time in a *long* time this morning. The day's schedule didn't foretell a ride, so I was up at 4.30 and on the bike at 4.40. Why did I stop riding the trainer and instead riding outside all winter? This morning affirmed, reaffirmed and confirmed that riding a cycling trainer is one of the worst hells a cyclist can go through. Hated it. A lot.  But 'tis better to move a bit than none at all.

And this afternoon while waiting for le dauphin to finish track I walked and jogged stairs for another 30min. Boy, you know you're old when it hurts more to descend the stairs than run up them. Again, 'tis better to move than none at all.

Training

Comments

David Crowell said…
Go to a spin class. At least the "scenery" is better. :)
Pondero said…
Training? I don't use that word anymore. I guess that's why I'm slow.

Good luck with that...
David Crowell said…
Pondero,

I've been training, and I'm still slow.

Popular Posts