The Bullet

We "missed the bullet" again, this time getting a grand total of 1/2" of snow during a storm forecasted anywhere from 2"-8". The "Alberta Clipper" missed us by maybe 45 miles, dumping plenty-o-snow on Cincy up the river. I just check Trimble County, KY, the school where I began my esteemed career, and they're in the middle of the 4"-8" path. That will get them a 5-day weekend. Instead, we're left with more cold-ass weather and no means to have fun in it. The godsend is that Z, sick with the family malaise, won't have to worry about missing sledding, or in his case, playing with his new snowboard (actually snowskate, courtesy of his grandmother for Xmas). Looks like my suegra in Maysville will see a much jollier snow than we, though I doubt she'll take advantage. Oh the injustice!

Comments

Popular Posts