Cosa


Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Raul
Impressive lot, the Galacticos were.
They didn't win much, oddly enough.
  • Real pulls out the ugly-but-fun 3-2 win over Bilbao. Mean match with lots of fouls, sketchy calls, pushing and bitching by Bilbao's manager. That said, some of the goals were "cracking", in Ray Hudson's parlance.
  • I have no comment about the UKvFlorida result from Saturday. It seemed that this modern version of UK had distanced themselves from that kind of performance. I question whether they'll win another game this year, and I'm not trying to be a "boo bird".
  • I was actually on the bike today for about .4m, but turned around. I'm tired, and this past week has been downright awful physically. I got through the weekend soccer driving- thanks LuvDug down in the 'Green- but I'm just bushed. This week is busy, but if I can get some pep back, I'm back on the horse, hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts