Errand

Date: Oct 3 Fri
Weather: 67F sunny
Mileage: 5
October mileage: 17
Year to date: 2184

I had ample opportunity to commute Thursday. I didn't. I had ample time to ride today, Friday. I didn't, well, except for dropping off the truck for tire work and riding back to the garage later with 'L'. We're off for St. James Art Festival. I spent time with the fam and in and around the house and didn't ride and I'm fine with that. 'Z' and I just got back from a fine concert from the Louisville Orchestra, who played Debussy's Nocturne and Holst's The Planets. 'Z's 13th bday sleepover is tonight, so the good wife stayed with the teenies and the younger and I attended the show. It was a novel and fun time to have the little man out for some 'culturin'. Tomorrow has soccer (as usual), but maybe some bike time too. Peace.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice concert! I got to sing in Holst's piece one summer with the Philadelphia Orchestra (the women hum mysteriously in a way that would fit right in with a sci fi movie). It's a great piece with a lot of variety. Hope y'all enjoyed it.
--Laura
LvilleTex said…
I did, but I'm not sure about 'L'. He tolerated it, but was good company.

Popular Posts