Junk

Still full of it. I felt better yesterday, but had a disjointed sleep again last night so today has been tiring. I didn't ride again, meaning it's the first 4-day stretch of non-riding since late July when the boys and I went to NY. I hope to be back on the horse soon.

I'm feeling the need to get into the gym a bit. I've done really good mileage since June and the only thing to happen, other than really liking my miles, has been to gain weight. I ride. I burn calories. It makes me hungry. I eat. I eat shit. I gain weight. I lost more weight- what is now 9 years ago when I lost 40 and toned up- lifting weights than I have doing anything else. It takes substantial discipline, though.

Oh well, such is life. 'L' has a soccer tournament in Bowling Green, so we're off tonight to see the LuvDug and maybe cuz' A. We'll be back tomorrow (except that 'L' and I have to go back Sunday morning). With that soccer will be over for the winter months and I'll be jacking up the Saturday morning mileage. Even with the lost week I want 3,000 for the year and it's achievable.

Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts