Left-Wing Libertarian


The Political Compass test, as stolen from Planetary Gears. As previously stated, I steal everything; I have no original thoughts of my own. In looking at this, I come down basically in the same place as Gandhi and Mandela. I like that. I hate greedy corporations. If we could have a business model based on small, local businesses and vendors, then I would be decidedly more to the right economically, but our world is ruled by nasty ass multinationals who bulldoze everything in their paths.







Date: Oct 1 Wed
Weather: 53F/67F sunny
Mileage: 12
October mileage: 12
Year to date: 2179

The only thing of note during my short LHT commute today was that this morning provided the first opportunity to wear tights (wool) and warmer gloves (fleece) of the season. I was tired of 83F and sunny, and now we have 73F and sunny, which is enough of a temp change for a change of pace.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny, I turned up exactly the same on the compass as you did.
--Laura
Anonymous said…
Me, too! Which just goes to show the friendship sorting process.

The LuvDoug
Anonymous said…
hmmm, i'm there with all of you,
too. howdy, friends! mgns
rigtenzin said…
My red dot fell in about the same place as yours. I'm a Ghandi Commie, I guess.

My dad would throw up if he knew. I'll call him now.
LvilleTex said…
Yes, 3-Speed, you should. He needs antagonizing. His people have antagonized us for 8 years.

Popular Posts