Snarky Old Coot

I didn't have any particular opinion of John McCain the person before all this. I think his party and all of its intolerance is rubbish, but him,?? Tonight, though, from the debate I get picture that he's an arrogant asshole. He always has a look on his face that he is ALWAYS right, regardless of context. I'm tired of that. I tired of the self-righteousness. I want intelligence, not sanctimonious belligerence. I trust for nothing to be written in stone until after it IS writ. I don't trust Rove. I don't trust Cheney. I don't trust the 'Pubs. I don't trust the military-industrial-corporate oligarchy that has o'ertaken all effective control of our existence. I know we're all pods, cogs in the wheel. I don't like it, though, when the powers that be make it so evident, and take so much pride in having it be so.

And I really dislike the American Taliban. At least that message- outside of Palin- is a bit played out.

Comments

Popular Posts