2 possibles

Hopefully I may get some action on the following locales in the days to come:

Mississippi River Trial-St. Louis- downtown St. Louis. Apparently not scenic, but who cares.

Mickelson Trail- Hill City, South Dakota- 110+ railtotrail. Entry point near our hotel

MKT Trail- Columbia, MO- will have to drive if I'm to do this one.

Sioux Falls, SD- close to the park loop trail of some sort

Sioux City, IO- WOW! I just found a "bike trail" along the river, with an entry very close to our hotel room!! Just found it!!

Rapid City, SD- Just found a potential trail near our hotel here too. Or googlemaps is wrong and it's a drive.


I don't care if it is one of Chris's 3-mile loops; I gotta ride if I can and if it fits in the schedule!








Comments

Pondero said…
That's the attitude!

Best wishes for a multitude of opportunities, big and small, take them all.

Popular Posts