=)

As a Spanish teacher, one who has visited Spain 7 or 8 times, one who was in Madrid the day they lost to the Swiss in June, and as one who became an enthusiastic futbol fan while in Spain 3 years ago, this image is really, really fantastic. There are a variety of dopes in this pic, but San Iker, the one holding the trophy as captain, is a class act.

**bike related, I had a great day of cycling, however limited. I took an 11-mile bike jog before supper on the Quickbeam. After my 70 yesterday I just wanted to stretch the legs a bit. Later, Lithodale loaned me a dremel tool for a bike project, so I rode over on the Ute, and he gave me a beer to boot! 17 total miles on the day, and all very pleasant.

Comments

amidnightrider said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
amidnightrider said…
iva Espania footbol. It wasn't pretty and I actually began the day rooting for Holland. Well before halftime I switched because of the crap football the Dutch were playing.

Popular Posts