medico

Date: Sept 12 Wed
Walk: 4m
ipod: ThisAmericanLife, Gillian Welch, Wilco, Avett Bros mix

had to take the day off and go to the doc, one of several visits over the next few. got blood drawn and a schedule for a stress test. b/c the tobillo is so nasty it has to be a chemical one. guess that works. quien sepa? after the appt. I took a big loop on some walking errands, first to Ear X-tacy for some tunes and some replacement cases, then to Old Towne for inexpensive wine, and finally to Kroger for food stuffs and "baby" aspirin, something I am now have to take, at least for the time being. on a good note I did get clearance to have a little wine, but I've personally decided to forgo the coffee, at least the caffeinated version. bummer but not really. i also have clearance to be on the bike, but for some reason I'm not ready for tomorrow, so it'll be Friday. but forward progress none-the-less. and nothing at the doc's office to foretell imminent doom.

Comments

Popular Posts