Quickie

Yesterday was a wasted opportunity for bigger mileage, but I won't dwell. I did end up with 11.6m of riding in two chunks. The first was to the Dupont Circle area on the fixie when I went to Korrect Optical (they seem to do glasses better than spelling). They're having a sale and the entire family unit has taken advantage. The missus and I are venturing into that "40 yrs old and eye changing" time, so progressive lenses for both of us. I can't eat or read with my glasses on, so I need something.

Later in the afternoon 'L' and I walked to the pool where he swam and I slept for 15min or so. Later again we took a neighborhood ride of 3.5m, on the Ute this time. In hindsight I should've made him run down the street for the Wednesday triathlon.

It's 4.06 and unfortunately (too much pizza and beer) I'm up. Live and (never) learn.

Comments

Popular Posts