- wanted to expand off-shore drilling?
- offered no real plan/program for creating a greener economy?
- escalated a war in yet another Middle-Eastern country, but did not stop a preceding unpopular ME war?
- wanted to gut public schools and create, or at least support, the possibility for de facto federally funded religious charter schools, blurring the lines of church-and-state?
- supported executive privilege concerning the potential continued use of torture?
I wouldn't, and next time I won't. Disappointing.
(no cycling. one of the most bereft of my recent years of riding. weight as high as ever. Mired, if you know what I'm saying)