- Just saw a new local 'Ville blog, UofLCycling. This one is being partially captained by Ben, who has been on several of our RCCS rides. Looking forward to college-age adventures.
- Saw Ol' Blue today on the Beargrass. Always a plus.
- It was quite windy from the NE, meaning that for half my p.m. commute I had to ride in the drops on the LHT and trudge forward. It was a good challenge.
- We have a three-day weekend with all of us out of school tomorrow. The boys have Monday off too. Hope everybody is rested by Tuesday morning. Dave is riding the Harvest Homecoming Tour singlespeed. I don't know what Sunday brings, but I might be a late entry. Or I might not.
- Slate has a blurb post about bogus NY bike fashion. Hey, bikes are in the news!
- Alberto Contador tested postive, minutely positive, for the 2010 TdF. What a great sport! I'm glad I'm metamorphosed (?) into a commuter phred.
Tomorrow the big one turns 15. Time flies!