Would you?

vote for a presidential candidate that:
  • wanted to expand off-shore drilling?
  • offered no real plan/program for creating a greener economy?
  • escalated a war in yet another Middle-Eastern country, but did not stop a preceding unpopular ME war?
  • wanted to gut public schools and create, or at least support, the possibility for de facto federally funded religious charter schools, blurring the lines of church-and-state?
  • supported executive privilege concerning the potential continued use of torture?
I wouldn't, and next time I won't. Disappointing.

(no cycling. one of the most bereft of my recent years of riding. weight as high as ever. Mired, if you know what I'm saying)

Comments

amidnightrider said…
I'm not happy about it either but to think of the alternative makes me shudder.

There is still a lot of good going on.
Anonymous said…
The trouble is...every election, the candidate that wins, has a platform against gun regulation, abortion or gay marriage. That's all that most people either know about or care about.

Popular Posts