Hypocrite

yes, i'm hypocrite. i've been peeking on Cyclingnews.com. i don't want to. i don't want to follow the (non)exploits of the Disco Boys, of Tommy 'nonreadyforprimetime' Danielson. i don't want to find out that George won the US jersey again, and was rooked out of another win in the Benelux Tour when some douchebag ran into him in the last kilo or so. I feel dirty, like i've been sneakin' the crack again even though i promised granny i wouldn't. i can't help it. i'm still mad at Floyd. i'm still pissed at all those doped-up assmonkeys for ruining it all. but i still like to ride and i still like cycling. unfortunate habit i have. and can George win the Worlds? wouldn't that be unfuckingbelievable?

also saw a slick homie on a fixie looking like he was heading home with hte Timbuk2 bag. no brakes. i can't imagine fixie-ing it up with No brakes. more of a man than i.

(peaking is not peeking- editor)

Comments

Doug said…
I've been resisting the temptation to peak lately myself. I've peaked once since I deleted all my cycling links about 10 days after the Tour. It's getting harder and harder and I may crack soon. Reading your blog didn't help, but I'm strong and I can resist...maybe?
LvilleTex said…
actually, we've been "peeking". silly me. you can, you CAN resist!!!!!!!!!
Doug said…
Oops...peaking?? I guess I've been reading too many articles on "peak oil" lately.

Popular Posts