Schwag Pics

I posted earlier this month about receiving a RBW package. Here are a couple purchases. I still have to take a pic of the new Grip Kings on the Bleriot. I also can't find my wool beanie. It's here somewhere, probably under the pile of clean clothes in the bedroom. I threw in a couple from our January Detroit trip too.


Short striped sock. These inside the Keens are good down to 30F or even lower. Love 'em so far.


Obviously wool wash. Haven't used it yet b/c my wool doesn't stink too bad. It'll probably get some usage this weekend.


Hemp twine. Duh!


No, not a bike pic, but here's Tayshaun, KG and Paul Pierce from our Detroit trip.


The infamous Scott Pollard (crappy pic). I had some fun yelling "Scott Pollard, Do Drugs!" at him a few times. Why would I do that? Please read and see why.


Last one. Hope the wife let's me keep it on here. She's wary of kid pics on the web, and that's fair. They're so cute in their new hats, though. This is from the truck back seat on the way home from Detroit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the hats!
--Laura

Popular Posts