Purchase

Purchase completed.  More info to come in the near future.  Pics to follow after that.

As for my actual riding, I've fallen upon the idea this busy Spring of the bike jogs.  After taking one last night, I got up this morning not too terribly early and used the LHT/SON for another bike jog, this time doing about 6 miles in and around Seneca Gds, but not into the park.  No, I'm not happy with the LHT shifting, and OYLC is going to have to redress that after paying them some $$ for derailer, cable and chain work, but shifting aside it was a great way to start the day and I thank Pondero most of all for the encouragement (incidentally) of the short bike jog as a means and not just as an end.

Peace and smell the many flowers.

Comments

Pondero said…
Purchase? Come on now. There is really no reason to keep us guessing. Give us details. You know you want to.

Regarding the short ride, yep, Kent says any distance is biking distance. I say even small ones.
Doug said…
You're killing me with the teasers!!

I have to say Christopher Johnson has caused me to rethink what I consider a real ride. Now that I'm back on the bike but still healing I can't crank out the big miles. Most days I do only 15 miles, rather than my 20-50 mile rides. And you know what, I'm having a great time on the bike. I'm never worn out from the day before and every ride is a great ride because I'm on a bike.

Popular Posts