QB estreno

So here they are, front brake functional and ready to roll (sans tire pressure check).  The only modifications from the factory delivery are:  honey B-17, MKS touring, Mark's rack, Lil'Loafer.  It came with twined blue cloth tape and JackBrowns.

Full bike on neighbor's light pole with front bed as a backdrop.  How do you like that sunshine?

Shiny front hub.  I mostly notice the weeds.


Rear angled dropout, allowing for maintenence of brake shoe angle with a different cog.  I've yet to change to the smaller gear.


Front twine with Lil'Loafer and Irish strap from Bleriot.


Same sun, different angle.

"Quickbeam".  I think the sticker is kinda crooked, but I like it like that.


First ding, caused from collision with pliers trying to work on front brake.  It'll be the first of many, knowing me.


Rear Tektro cantis with JackBrown 32c (I think 32c, but haven't measured them)

That's it for right now.  I haven't added a flip-flop extra freewheel or anything.  It'll get some actual road time this week now that tennis is gearing down (pun, ja ja!).  Let me know what you think.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cool bike. I hope you ride it today.
Pondero said…
It's perfect. Looking forward to the ride comparisons to the Bleriot.
Apertome said…
Great light for the first proper photos of the QuickBeam. What a beautiful machine! Can't wait to hear more about how it rides.
Marla said…
Nice!

Popular Posts