Errands and Injuries


Although I've officially been on summer break 4 days now, I still haven't pulled off my first "real ride" of the the summer. We've been busy with some yard and house projects and I'm trying to be helpful instead of absent like I was all Spring. Today I rode to my errand on the Crosscheck, but that's all the mileage I put in. I'm trying to make plans for a long ride or two coming up, so we'll see.

I also played some tennis with 'L' today, and as is my usual summer tradition, I injured myself, in this case with the usual twisted ankle. There's some minor swelling, and I'll live, but boy is it annoying, like usual.

We just got back from Dundee, where I made 'Z' ride his bike, thereby allowing me to grab another 2m. The bulb on the B&M seems to be burned out, but I have another. I fully intend on moving to the Lumotec Fly sometime early fall.

Actually, I just read PeterWhite's discussion of the LED headlights and he strongly suggests the taillight as well to avoid excess head in the headlight. More to think about, I guess. I sure do like the facility of a dynamo headlight.

Comments

Popular Posts