Rides

  • Sunday a great 55-miler with the RCCS in Southern Indiana. What a great place to ride!
  • Monday a quick hour on the fixie during 'L's soccer practice.
  • Wednesday, today, a quick 4.5 commute n back to a meeting post-school. I was thinking en route that all bicycle households should have a long bike like the Ute.
  • the cycling world is abuzz at googlemaps adding a bicycling route feature. I tried it for my neighborhood and save a poor decision about a .5m section, it has my commute down pretty well. Interesting how that goes. TheBigLead, a sports site I really like, has a snarky message about those damn law-breakin' cyclists. Why doesn't TBL bitch about all the stupid-ass mouth breather motorists wasting our oxygen while eating MickeyD's and smoking, all at the wheel of their '91 Buick, you know, the one with the shiny plastic hub caps?

Comments

Popular Posts