Commutes

Commuted both Mon. and Tues., even during tennis season. Monday I did the tennis hopper commute; I like those. They're not necessarily lots of fun, but I feel a good sense of accomplishment. Today we were supposed to have a match, but it got cancelled. I rode regardless. And just now I posted an extra 3.6m up to Cumberland Brews to imbibe out of necessity. His brother, another friend, has femur cancer. Great guys. Might have to post more about those boys (I have the youngest brother in class now; he's great too).

On the bike tomorrow as the wife doesn't have the car back yet, although it's finished (brake work and 60,000m job). It's been a great excuse to ride instead of drive. Peace out! And enjoy every moment.

Comments

LvilleTex said…
why do I keep getting these chinese messages. I assume they're spam

Popular Posts