1 hour

The big one is now officially a high schooler, having participated in his first high school cross country practice this morning. He's going out for soccer too and will see what he likes best, but rest assured he'll be a fit bugger at the end of all this. As for me, I took the FrankenTrekSS out for a 1-hour jaunt during his practice. I have a feeling I'm going to be in for several 1-hour efforts next week, as I'll be single parenting while providing taxi service to both CC and futbol. My July total of 404m at the moment is already considerably more than any other month this year. I'm hoping I can hit 500 before we head to Florida in a week.

Gonna be an interesting Fall. Things change. Time marches on, and hopefully, time will be marching on while I'm on the bike.

Comments

Steve A said…
Life, as you have known it, has officially ended. Look forward to driving and, horrors, tuition.
LvilleTex said…
Thanks for the ray of sunshine Steve. Of course, you're completely right in every capacity.
Apertome said…
Glad you can fit in the rides when an opportunity presents itself. You're having a great month, at 404!

Popular Posts