Ferdinand=Vitamin G



The commuting has been hard to come by, but this upcoming Sunday provides time for a new 2-wheel adventure. (not as)FatGuy, Apertome and I will be meeting in Ferdinand, IN for a little Vitamin G, and maybe a little extra iron too, by means of some dirt 'B' roads in that area. The plan is to do 80 miles with at least half of it gravel. Anyone in the area is welcome to take along; I know you'll be faster than I am.

**In discussing this ride, I also mention that I put in a good 1hr 'cross ride on the C'dale 29er on Monday. My standard mixed-terrain ride is the LHT, but I'm looking into increasing the number of arrows in my gravel quiver. We'll see. I'm not convinced yet. I don't know how mile 65 would feel on the flat bar, but the bike itself is prolly, no, highly likely to be lighter than the BigGreenPea.

Comments

Pondero said…
I'm a little overdue for a little vitamin G myself. You guys have a great time!

Popular Posts