January Musings


2013 has started out pretty well. Following are some January thoughts.
  • 483m for January, by far my best January since using mycyclinglog.com. Seeing the total, I wish I had done one more ride in there to top 500, but that's fine. The month felt good. The bike(s) felt good.
  • The weight is stable and still inching downwards. I finished January at the same weight as I started, and that was at the end of a 2-week illnessfest. I like where I am on that.
  • Balanced riding across several bikes, all with around 100 miles. I took 4 rides on my Precious, which puts me square on my goal of taking one ride per week on the fancy bike. It's there to ride, right?
  • No single ride sticks out, but we had a nice gravel run early (where I felt like crap) and I did several days with a bit of distance, some on my own, some with a crew. Good days on the bike.
  • Generally it was a cold month with plenty of riding in the 20sF. Brrr.

Comments

Popular Posts