"oo, oo that smell!"

well, back on the bike today. tweaked my back or something. i've never really had back trouble, so it concerns me. i rode pretty gingerly the whole day. my a.m. brought me the observation that the only thing that i really don't like about my ride/commute is the phunk-ass smell that you get to "experience" on occassion: garbage, rot, exhaust, ass, phunk, more ass, more 30 year-old cars with no emissions control to speak of. And it seems that once started, you can't escape it until in the building. it lodges in the nostril hairs. me da asco!

well the afternoon was uneventful. Oh, the smell thing, it doesn't usually happen in the afternoon. all the rot festers overnight, but must dissipate with the late morning breezes. yes, nothing much in the p.m. b/c i was babying the back. ended up with some solid if low-key miles

15.5/7.5 a.m./8 p.m./13avg/ same weather for the last month

Comments

Popular Posts