me Contagio una infeccion del Oido

i have my answer to why i've been so lethargic, the dreaded inner-ear infection, actually in both. last week we experienced some inclement weather which kept me from riding Thursday. Friday i felt like crap- the comings of a cold. the weekend i felt no better and then sensed inner-ear pressure. maybe 5 years or so ago i had a nasty ear infections each winter for 3 or so years in a row. it's been a few, but they've struck again. no riding for me at the moment.

there is more than that going on, with concerts, family concerns and semester end. i'll be lucky to get back on the bike by the end of the week. i may have to break down and jump on the trainer tomorrow.

crap, i just lost this paragraph, so i'll have to write it again. mierda! i received my 25.4mm moustache bars from "Brown" today. i'm the happy owner of whatseesmtobe rare mt.bike sized moustache bars. i'm going to contain my enthusiasm until i have them mounted and levers actually fitting, especially given my probs with my peterwhite order (no fault of his though). the moustache + the new NelsonLongflap + the new Lumotec will make my LHT a stylin' rid, even if you can get cooler colors coming out this year. gotta get through this brutal week though.

Comments

Popular Posts