brrr...but good

Date: Nov 2
Mileage: 17.5
Ride type: commute
Bike: LHT
Temp: 32/46 p.m.
November mileage: 17.5
Year to date: 1830.5

finally on it, after a long, miserable hiatus. it was chilly in the a.m. actually, my a.m. ride was sort of annoying. i was wearing a pair of nylon pants over my tights and for some reason, the combo of the nylon pants and slick B-17 made it such that i was constantly sliding down towards the stem. after a while i just started to laugh at myself, but nonetheless the constancy of it made for a somewhat less-thanspectacular ride.

afternoon, though, was FREAKIN' georgeous! great sky, nice coolbutpleasant temps (46). pretty well dressed for weather. just great. my ass is telling me i haven't been on the bike in a while, the legs are a smidge sore from the jog tues., but a good day and hopefully a good one tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts