I lost my nut!

manoman, what a morning, losing my nut. after the morning coffee thing, i decided to get a mtn.bike ride in, mostly due to not wanting to deal with the 40 degree windy conditions. i had slicks on the Redline SS for neighborhood cavorting, but instead put some old Onza 2.1 mtbike tires on for fall trailing.

well, i lost my nut, the left one that is. i looked and looked, searched and searched, gnashed and gnashed, pouted and pouted. i went to the hardware store (on the LHT). i went to a bike shop. i failed, utterly failed.

later in the p.m., i finally broke myself out of my depression and did some yardwork and gardening. towards the end, i was pulling hte mower out of the door when, lo and fucking behold, there it was, right in the door frame, just staring at me, my lost nut.

after some yardwork, i remounted the wheel and took an extremely quick ride at the local school. WOW!!

on another note, it appears that a car turned left into a cyclist who had rightofway, killing the cyclist. and no charges are going to be filed. i really enjoy someone killing another person via negligence and getting away with it. great.

Date: Nov 12
Mileage: 3
Ride type: barrio errand
Bike: LHT/Redline SS
Temp: 43
November mileage: 114
Year to date: 1928

**and more amazingly, Z scored 4 freakin' goals yesterday in his soccer game. his team stinks, but they were all well-deserved goals. more impressive than any athletic feat i've pulled off.

Comments

Popular Posts