ipod

Well, I've had good fortune and I've given in. My mom bought me an ipod Nano for Xmas; we celebrate Xmas eve traditionally. I was quite surprised b/c she bought the family some other nice things too. It's 2.42 a.m. Christmas madrugada and I'm on the damn computer fiddling with it. Hostia! Really it's pretty nice, but I'll have to find a way to be current but not hip. I find that the kids at school respect me more if I act my age. Most of the I'mnotthatyoungbutI'mtryingtobehip types are just ridiculed, justifiably.

It's now 3.05. I wish that when I had previously uploaded all my tunes I had had itunes as the time. Manually editing many different songs sucks rocks. Ah the price for on-demand music in a hip little digital package!

Comments

Doug said…
My wife purchased the first Ipod for our household a few months ago. It has greatly decreased the conversation that goes on around here because she is always walking around the house with the Ipod on. She listens to a lot of podcasts.
LvilleTex said…
I've read about the ipod social-disconnect situation. probably won't happen here b/c i have to listen for my kids raising hell. it makes for a different cycling experience, both better and worse.

Popular Posts