Ride

Date: Dec 22
Mileage: 15
Ride type: Road
Bike: Trek 400
Temp: 58F and wet
December mileage: 320
Year to date: 2549

Nothing more to say than a nice, quick road ride this a.m. My dad is coming in today, and we'll do this and that, including visiting the cemetery to honor my grandparents; my grandma- his mother- died last year Xmas Eve. It was time, but it's still sad. The roads were damp, but quite empty of traffic. I rather enjoyed myself, rolling along comfortably and contemplating the day and the time.

The Bleriot seems as though it's going to arrive the day after Xmas. We'll be en route to the in-laws, so unless they show bright and early, I won't get to take it into the country to ride. That's alright, a little disappointing, but alright. Lest I forget, I have others to ride in its stead.

Comments

Popular Posts