Saturday Morning Cycling Club

Date: Jan 6 Sat
Mileage: 37 (Blueridge)
January mileage: 82.5
Year to date: 82.5

Yes, I intentionally tried to steal Sheryl Crow's thunder. Went for the nice Saturday a.m. club ride, the one that takes in Shawnee first and then Iroquois. Like last time, I did the first loop, and part of the 2nd portion. I turned at Kenwood and came home across the Kentucky Fairgrounds and Camp Taylor. Good ride on the Litespeed. It's a casual pace and generally very pleasant. got a crick in my neck from my helmet moving down. Gotta buy a new one. and No, peer pressure led me to not ride the Bleriot. There is really no culture like that in 'Ville, so I'd be a trend-setter. I'm not quite ready to do that in club rides with all the carbon and aluminium Treks around.

Comments

Popular Posts