Guardamarros

Pic of the LHT against the garage. Notice that it needs painting, not one of my favorite activities. Notice the shadows as well. Not much of a fotografo am I. The package looks good though, no?

Rear guardamarros looking well-installed, with Nashbar Mt. panniers attached to Blackburn rack. Again, a nice setup. I feel like I could do a meaty tour with this bike as it is.


The front fork setup. I have the Lumotec brace mounted on the front of the fork, with the fender to the back. Depending on the amount of spray I get, I might have to move them both up front. We'll see, but I like the two not braces not having to intermingle.


For any wrench out there (I know a few read this occasionally), don't I need some spacers here? It seems I usually see them taking up lots of space when the fork is left long like this. It's not bothering me, so "Why worry?" (5pts if you get the reference)

Now that it's a "super-commuter", I have to drive tennis crap. Stupid, stupid, but $3000 is what it is, right?

Comments

Popular Posts