Ride

Date: Mar 31 Sat
Mileage: 21.5 (Bleriot)
March mileage: 172
Year to date: 611

Got out early before the boys' soccer games. the fenders did a nice job keeping the spray off the Bleriot and off my feet this a.m. saw some nice homes in Indian Hills and did some nice tempo through the park. too a sidetrip down to the river to see that the lowlands are filled with marshy water this time of year. It's sort of primordial. I thought I had gone a little further, but I guess my speed is not explosive at the moment. :-)

What I'm most pleased with is that during March '06 I had ZERO miles, 00, nil, zilch. This March a not-dramatic 172. But so much better than zero. I'm almost a couple hundred ahead of last year's pace, even with last year's incredibly mild February. Onward Ho!

Comments

Popular Posts