Belief-O-Matic

1. Theravada Buddhism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
3. Liberal Quakers (82%)
4. Mahayana Buddhism (80%)
5. Secular Humanism (80%)
6. Neo-Pagan (79%)
7. New Age (67%)
8. Taoism (66%)
9. Jainism (64%)
10. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (63%)

Found a fun and interesting site care of Tullio this morning. I'm supposed to be grading papers but instead am goofing on the computer like usual. I took the Beliefnet Belief-o-Matic quiz and aforementioned are the results. I didn't try to steer the answers in any direction, but generally speaking the first listed are very monotheistic and Christian/Muslim in nature and the ones below more Buddhist/Pagan etc. I'm glad I scored near the Liberal Quakers. I have a soft spot for the raging pacifists b/c they founded the greatest place on earth, Monteverde, Costa Rica. I've been a bad Buddhist this week. fact is I've been sort of a bad everything this week. It was Spring Break, a time for joy, and instead I've been very negative and unproductive, but not unproductive in a fun way but just stuck in the mud. It's very difficult to meditate in the a.m. b/c the good boys get up at about the same time as I, so I can't slink off to sit. The weather has been terrible so very little riding either. I can't find my 3 good wool pieces! I've looked everywhere but no tights and no tops. Obviously they're around, but wool would've been a must with this week's temps and rain.

I just decided to get off the damn computer and get something concretely accomplished. I did do some stuff like the taxes and loading a new printer and new Pencam (it works now), but didn't fix the cars (have them fixed). negative negative.

chao.

Comments

Popular Posts