#7- Tic, Tic, Tic...

Date: July 7 Sat
Mileage: 23 (Bleriot)
July mileage: 138
Year to date: 1084

good ride on the Bleriot, pushing the pace for most of the first hour and then slowed considerably after that. I'm pretty dialed in, but I have this annoying creak- more like a tic- in the pedal/BB area that is getting worse. I was going to take the pedals off and grease the threads and get them good and tight, but we went out to dinner instead. If anybody has any ideas otherwise, please lend a hand. I think the chain is adequately lubed, so the problem isn't there either. It's once or 1.5 per pedal arm. Otherwise the bike is running great and I really enjoy the ride. I'm wanting to increase my mileage and am having problems imagining several hours of "tic tic tic" with every revolution.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please, when you get time take a look at the comments for your June 23rd post.
Frostbike said…
Those tic tic noises are some of the hardest ones to track down. I don't have any advice other than be patient and keep trying.

Popular Posts