Sunday pics- Bikes

This is a 'cross bike made by the Vanilla Cycling shop and Sascha White. This is certainly more utilitarian than his usual works of art.



John Paul's Dutch city bike. That on the back, the one with jumper cables visible, is his stereo system. He didn't have it playing today. Interesting buy, JP. Shimano Nexus 7-sp to boot.

Dude's Surly Pugsley, with full XTR and disc brakes, along with some type of Australian panniers. He works at a local bike shop- one I do not shop- and sold his car to make this project happen. Da' Man! It got lots of attention amid the cavalcade of carbon 'cross. This pic is for you, Doug.

You may recognize this ride against scenic wooden fence. Quite the ride, if I might say so. It also received plenty of compliments, especially Jim's weave wrap on the bars.

Comments

Doug said…
Yeah, the Pugs, I got one of them thar things! I also like the Bleriot, though. A Rivendell may be in my future. I also recently emailed Sacha White to see if I could get on his waiting list(which I hear is a 4 year wait) .....I guess he's so busy he doesn't need to answer his email. :(
Anonymous said…
4 years. I'm afraid I would be unemployed by then.

Popular Posts