Commute

Date: Dec 7 Fri
Mileage: 19.5 (LHT)
December mileage: 49
Year to date: 2551
ipod: Weezer

Rode with 'BB' this morning with 36F temps. This afternoon was grey but pretty windless and warmer at 43F. I was surprised to see that normal temps this time of year are 35/48F, which seems pretty warm. Instead of coming straight home I did a detour down Logan, Washington, Spring to the Beargrass Trail. From there, instead of coming through the park I went up Grinstead and cut over to AltaVista. I did cut through to Millvale. At Seneca and Trevilian, I undertook the new .5 section of off-street path along Taylorsville. What a mudpit at the moment. From there I cut through Kingsley ("ish", I don't know exactly what that neighborhood is called) and behind Gardiner Ln. to home. Nothing extreme, but a pleasant way to round out Friday. We have drywall now, but we're fighting with the contractor b/c he covered up our leak problem. The rest of the job is alright, but the stress of the leak situation is taking its toll on everyone. Never cover up water problems, right?

Life...

Comments

Popular Posts