I admit. I was comfortable

Date: Jan 24 Thurs
Mileage: 14 (Trek 400)
January mileage: 214
Year to date: 214

Date: Jan 25 Fri
Mileage: 2 (925)
January mileage: 216
Year to date: 216

I'm writing Friday, but the experience most in my mind is that of yesterday's afternoon commute home from work. I think it's the first time I can say that I was "comfortable" at 19F. BB rode with me both to and from, and the afternoon commute proved perfectly agreeable. For the afternoon I had:

head: fleece balaclava
torso: baselayer or unknown quality (it's a running top I believe), wool long-sleeve, winter jacket
legs: wool underwear, wool tights, fleece pants
feet: thin wool, thick wool, lady boots (more on that)
hands: lobsters

Today i didn't ride b/c i woke up with a headache after a fitful night's sleep. this afternoon i rode up to Dundee Tavern for a beer with workmates. not sure whether that counts as mileage, but i am counting it as such. we'll see what the weekend brings, but temps are warming. Might have to ride in shorts.

Comments

Popular Posts