Mas Schwag

I'm not sure if I need one of these or not. No, I don't need one of these, but I find it inspiring. Somewhere during the break I read an article about the relative safety of the various bottles- reusable, lexan, stainless. I wish I remembered where. It also discussed whether to reuse those grocery store disposable bottles like from Aquafina. Apparently no. So this stainless seems intriguing on multiple levels. Someone else at work has a Swiss version and it's quite elegant. I don't know. Seems greedy given the multiple resources and bottles around here. It sure as hell doesn't jibe with some notion of simplicity. Pues, no se.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The "no" about reusing plastic disposable bottles is because of bacteria buildup -- the insides are too bumpy and attract bacteria from your mouth. Water bottles that are designed for re-use are smoother. (You still have to wash them periodically, though...)
--Laura

Popular Posts