Team "Clean" Slipstream

There's a pretty amazing front page cover story on Espn.com about Vaughter's new bumped up Team Slipstream. As much as I've seen plenty of Lance coverage on the majors, I've never seen something like this. It's in-depth, includes an extensive article and interviews, and has lots o' pics from the first camp. Really I'm sort of shocked. As a cycling fan since Greg's '86 win- truth be told, I actually picked up Renault team hat from when Greg was on that team circa '84- I'm pretty delighted at positive cycling coverage that's not dopaje, dopage, nor doping. Granted, the undercurrent of the whole damn article is to be successful without doping, but it's not the latest about Vino or DiLuca. We'll see if there's success in the future for Slipstream, but more power to them.

Comments

Popular Posts