Odds-n-Ends

Let's see:
  • Real wins La Liga. And Barca loses Champions. That's good.
  • It's interesting that Real has had a reputation for being racist, but on the banner above, most of their "players of color" are highlighted. From left: Drenthe, Julio Baptista, Robinho, Diarra, Marcelo. I hope they keep Diarra, but I've heard he's moving to Inter.
  • The 'Cats have been in the news for taking verbal commitments from 8th graders. This is the kind of stuff that makes the greater nation hate my idiotic 'Cats. I mean, C'mon Billy G!
  • No, still not riding much, but the tennis season/school year is ending soon and I'm coming on strong in June!!
  • The health thing is in stasis. Meds, limited booze. I had a first sleep study and had no apnea, but the subsequents numbers showed it. I'm now supposed to go for a follow up, but I'm also thinking that dropping some weight would be better, albeit more long-term, solution. Sleep apnea is mostly weight-marked. How about I do something proactive instead of ridiculously American? Technology over health.
  • I'm more and more tired of the tennis stress. This will be my last year.
  • We're in the final throes of 'L's' soccer season. My it's been topsy-turvy. He has tryouts for next season in a couple weeks. I'm curious what happens. Does he try out? Does he make the team? Does he want to? Do we want him to?
Soccer this weekend. Regional tennis next week. Last week of school and State tennis the week after. Summer, gardening, cycling, pool and life after that. Peace and I'll be blogging miles before long.

Comments

amidnightrider said…
I got to go to opening day at Barca in 2006. Ola! What an experience that was.

Spring footie is in the air. Love it.

Popular Posts