Mileage: 18 (CC)
June mileage: 355
Year to date: 953
- slow and easy
- burbling water in Beargrass in Cherokee. Except for the smell, the sound was intoxicating
- seeing former students jogging and having a chat. She was running 4 miles to play soccer. The rest were mostly former Manual students. One just got back from Barcelona, another from Madrid, and the first from Venezuela with boyfriend. Pretty amazing, if you ask me.
- steady, metronomic cadence on climbs, with a 25yd sprint up the last hill for good measure
- a little one in a stroller yelling "doggie!"
- a yard party with a ring of chairs and a mound of Bud Light cans in the middle. On the return, the chairs seemed to be facing the house, as thought they were going to put up a screen for a yard movie. or who knows what with all the beer cans