Nighttime ride

Wednesday's ride was an errand ride that became a night-time ride after supper at Irish Rover.

The good wife doesn't know this, but after 2 Guinesses and 3 glasses of water I personally made water down at the end of this overgrown alley. Classy, eh?

LHT #1 leaning against Seneca Pk bathroom, getting rid of more of the 2Guinness/3waters. I like the reflective tire thing of the Contis. I hope it works on the street as such.


#2 LHT for no apparent reason.


#1 Sky. This is the best of several sunset pics taken on top of golf course hill. I was pining for a tripod.

#2 Sky, all blurry like, but I sorta like it, even if it looks drunk.


Proof that I was on the ground trying to steady the camera for the night shots.

Bowman Field lights at night. I love the 'Red Shift' of this one.

Comments

Doug said…
"Proof that I was on the ground trying to steady the camera for the night shots."

...or is it proof of the two Guinesses?
John S. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
John S. said…
I passed a LHT locked up on guy wire in front of Jarfi's Friday. Another night of wild drinking?
LvilleTex said…
John, twasn't me. I've never actually been to Jarfi's and I think I was doing family stuff on Friday. I wonder whose LHT it was? I've seen one other gentleman in the Highlands who rides a LHT, this one with Albatross bars unless I'm mistaken.

And no Doug, I wasn't on the ground b/c of the Guinness, but I have been in that part of the park while mostly soused, but that was many years ago.

Popular Posts