Sunday morning pics

These were taken last Sunday during that delightful, pre-Ike ride. Things went downhill from there, at least for a while.

Morning sun above Pee Wee Reese Dr.

Bleriot w/ RBW Banana Bag instead of Longflap Nelson. I think it's headed for a lil' Loafer at some point.

Click on pic and look to left of fire hydrant. It's a "rafter" of turkeys.

Single turkey silhouetted against morning sky.

Big House along Louisville CC

I like paths. This one cuts between Jarvis and Penruth.

Comments

Apertome said…
Great saddle bag! It really looks fantastic.

Nice scenery in the photos, too. I always like seeing turkeys, they're such odd creatures.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pics. I went to UofL & miss Louisville a lot. I have lots of friends there and love to visit, b/c I miss them & the city so much!
Anonymous said…
hey

Popular Posts