Castor!!

I saw my first live beaver today, right here in the middle of town! We have wonderful weather this afternoon at 48F and sunny so I was taking the long loop home. I noticed on the Beargrass Creek Trail that the surface of the creek still had some frozen and snowy spots and that the area had several tracks crossing about. I saw a brown lump (still no glasses) so I stopped to check it out. With a hearty squint I identified the tale-tell TAIL of our beloved creek stopper-upper. I had heard in previous years on the city removing a beaver from said creek, but I guess he likes the refuse and drainage, so he's back. Seeing me he jumped into the hole in the ice, but it will be interesting to see the developments along that stretch. peace.

Comments

jimmy said…
wha? you just do it with the lights off?
LvilleTex said…
yeah Jimmy, I thought of the numerous double entendre so as to make this a blog entry my wife wouldn't beat me over.

Popular Posts