- 2 Serfas Drifters-2x2"- These were the 3rd tires on the LHT commuter. They're pretty nice but heavy as hell. That's why I changed. They have alot of life left, though.
- 2 Continental Contacts- 2x1.75"- Lots of flats. Not impressive. These were the 4th tires on the LHT.
- 2 Conti Avenue semislicks-2x1.3"- These were the 2nd tires on the LHT. Lots of flats. Conti didn't have a good couple years.
- 2 Cheng Shin semislicks- 2x1.5"- These came mounted on the LHT. I'm a snob and changed them quickly.
- 2 Conti Ultragatorskins- 700x28C- These were mounted on the Blueridge and will be used again at some point. They're nice tires.
- 1 Conti Ultragatorskin- 700x25C- I think the other is still on the RB-1. Dale is probably wearing that bad mutha' out.
- 2 Grand Bois Cypres- just taken off the Bleriot. Very nice tires. They'll see use again this summer.
- 2 Ritchey Tri-cross- 700x35. These don't fit the rims on the Crosscheck. I blew out 3 tubes trying this fall. They fit the wheels on the Blueridge though. I'll keep them for any future considerations. I like them.
- 2 Vittoria RandoneurCross- 700x35C- I bought these off of REI b/c they had been well reviewed and they're not too common. I'm sure they'll end up used at some point.
Weather folks are talking big snow Monday night through Wednesday. I'll have to consider what bike I'll use to ride to work, b/c barring heart problems, I will ride to work.