Bowling Green

I returned last night from a 3-day conference in Bowling Green, KY. Thanks to my good bud, Doug, and his lovely bride, Tamala, for their hospitality. The sessions ended late afternoon, so I had a nice 5.00-ish window to explore the town a bit. Tuesday night I took a evening ride that turned a bit dark in me, but I put in 10 miles of closetothehouse suburb riding. Oh, and Dough and I went to see the midnight showing of the Transformers movie. I was more entertained than I thought I would be, but it's 30% too long; good editing could've made for a fun time. Wednesday I headed out in the heat, using the Bowling Green bike map for assistance. I would like to chastise BG a bit for not making a more usable map; it offered vague hints but no concrete usage, especially in a map holder.



Same Greenway

Riverwalk over old bridge


This is listed as Kinlock Ln., on googlemaps, but as you can see, it used to be a lane. I turned around when it became singletrack out of fear. It was dark and scary.

Comments

Popular Posts