USGP Derby City Cup

I'm tired and have other stuff to do, but I did want to did want to throw in that I got some miles and some good times on the QB today. After a family morning and early afternoon, I sprinted down for the last 2/3 of the mens' Pro race at the USGP Derby City Cup. I met Dave there and we looked at a few nice spots, included on nasty, muddy tight turn with run up and another mega-mud ditch. I have a pic of that but need to download it. For pics, take a look at LithoDale's site or Jimmy's. I saw Jimmy later giving dudes some shit at the end of their 60min sufferfest. Tim Johnson won Sunday's race as he did last year; he looked completely in control. I thought there were fewer fans at the site today, but the course was very curvy, so you never know.

After the race Dave and I ambled around through Indian Hills, Seneca/Cherokee, the Beargrass Trail and downtown before he went north and I south. It felt great to stretch the legs on the QB and I'll see if I can get some consistency going on the commute this week, truck condition be-damned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thought you and the family might be down for the soccer tournament this weekend. Guessing your teams didn't come down for this one.

LuvDoug
LvilleTex said…
DougieFresh, we were supposed to do a tourney in Lex but it got rained out during that deluge a few weeks ago. I think the BG tourney is full of bad-ass Nashville teams that clean our clock. Oh well. next time and we will/would let you know for sure.

Popular Posts