Issues

Had a great bday ride and great bday meal, but things have been tough since. I'm pretty sure either the stomach bug or food poisoning was in motion Sunday night at Mom's even during her fabulous meal. We all understand the ramifications of stomach bugs, so that laid me out Sunday night. Monday I reported to work but went home thinking I was going to die. I slept much of the day Monday and am now back at work, but my system is all off. I'm up and posting at 5.40 b/c I'm wanting to commute but my system is, well, off and it's frustrating. arrrggghhhhh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm...out of bed early...cantankerous...bowel issues...sounds like old age onset to me. For most people it occurs slowly, but I guess you are special. My suggestion would be to hitch you pants up higher so it doesn't constrict you bowels or stomach. Also lay off the sauce and the spicy foods...go find yourself a Blue Boar Cafeteria or a Hometown Buffet.

Then again breathing exercises might help. Go stand on your porch. Take a deep breath and yell "You kids get off my lawn!"

Feel better soon.

Dr. LuvDogg
LvilleTex said…
Excellent Advice, Dr.LD. I especially like the thought of killing myself with a ballpoint pen before I step one foot in BlueBoar.
Anonymous said…
happy belated bday!!

Popular Posts