Wow, how novel!

I commuted for only the 2nd time in '10. The frozen stuff has finally melted enough to not warrant studded tires and the afternoon, for a big change, did not include meetings, events, practices, meetings, more meetings, more events...

I stopped at OYLC today for the second day in a row. Yesterday I picked something up; today I stopped by to show it off, or at least I was showing off its use. I'm not too ready for the reveal, as I need to upload a couple pics, but you should know that the OYLC boys made me a very generous offer on a '09. Oo, I might be giving too much away. My fine wife isn't overly happy with me, but I've taken care of arrangements and we'll hopefully eat next month. As for the boys at the shop, they're great and provide great service. If anybody in town doesn't have a fav LBS, give them a try.

More to come- pics included- but more than any techno crap, the sunshine helped warm the soul. I hope my other 2-wheeled friends got out as well.


(image deleted at the intelligent behest of my wife)

Comments

Apertome said…
The suspense is killing me!
David Crowell said…
I know the secret. C'mon and post pictures already. :)
lithodale said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts